Please read the below so that you are aware of our race policies. If you have any questions, feel free to email the race director.
- Bibs are non-transferable.
- Refunds, name transfers or deferments are not permitted.
- You must be at least 21 years old to participate in the Half Marathon.
- Bib numbers positioned front top center MUST be worn throughout the entire race. The number MUST be visible at all times. Do not cut or fold the runner number.
- Due to the nature of the course, wheelchair racers are not able to compete safely in the half-marathon.
- Wheeled devices including but not limited to jogging strollers, walking strollers, roller skates, bicycles, scooters and skateboards are not permitted on the course.
- Walkers are welcome provided they can complete in 3 hours 30 minutes.
- There will be an official timing system in place for the half marathon. You may be disqualified if there is no record of you passing/scanning through each of the check points.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a Half Marathon… especially a very hilly one. (Don’t underestimate the hills.)
- Pets (horses, dogs, cats or other animals) will not be allowed on the course on race day.